Tuesday 20 May 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by the Apprentice Domestic Goddess.

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
May 1998 - I had been in Canberra for a year, was working for a professional association, living on my own for the first time ever (between marriages!), and going out with the current husband, before he was the current husband. And in the process of finalising my divorce.

2. What were five things on my "to-do" list today?
Finish a proofreading job. Finalise a design job & send it off to the printer. Sew on my brand new Junior Guide's first lot of badges :) Read stories with the kids at the school library this evening (it's Libraries & Information Week, and they're having a 'Bedtime Stories' session between 5 & 6pm - pj's ok). Attend my first school Board meeting (as preschool rep) followed by P&C meeting (as Vice-Pres - a VERY difficult job :P ).

First two things crossed off. Third one in progress. Last two coming up fast.

3. Snacks I enjoy
I have to choose? Dark chocolate, sometimes with almonds. Peanut butter cups. Raisin toast. Bhuja mix. Peppercorn cream cheese with crackers.

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire
Pay off any family & friends' debts, and make sure they will have secure housing for life. Big green overhaul of this house (or perhaps move somewhere with more land to set up a bigger food-producing garden). Set up a couple of ethical investment funds, so I can support worthwhile causes in a serious on-going way. Travel with the family. Do all the things that I don't have time for because I have to work - paint, sew, knit, teach my children, spend time with friends ...

5. Places I have lived
Far north coast of NSW (few different towns), Moree (NW NSW), Wyong (Central Coast NSW), Sydney (suburbs & inner city), Bourke (Far West NSW), Canberra (ACT)

6. People I've tagged
Will have to think about this - most of my friends have already been tagged with this one ...

No comments: