Friday 28 March 2008

Tagged!

This is a first for me. The Crone at Wit's End has tagged me, so I guess I'd better play ...

These are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven Things:

  1. I currently have hot pink hair, and in the past it has been variations of red, purple, orange, blue and blonde.
  2. One day I want to be an artist, and some days I am afraid time is running out.
  3. I loathe shoe shopping (actually most shopping, but shoes in particular).
  4. I'm not very good at saying no (and consequently am currently on three preschool & school committees).
  5. I love change and learning new things.
  6. I love reading Shakespeare, Chaucer and Dr Seuss out loud.
  7. I have nightmares about being chased by dinosaurs.


I don't have a lot of blogging friends that haven't already been tagged, so I am just tagging the Apprentice Domestic Goddess

And now we return to our usual programming ...

No comments: