Friday 20 March 2009

Makes me happy



Today's Google image, that is :) The very hungry caterpillar, by Eric Carle, celebrating (according to Google) the first day of autumn, although we normally consider March 1 the first day of autumn in the southern hemisphere. March 20 is the autumn equinox (at least this year - the equinoxes are usually the 20th, 21st or 22nd of March & September).

Whatever you want to call it, this image makes me smile, and I don't want to lose it, so I've copied it here (with apologies for any copyright infringements).

3 comments:

goingferal(ish) said...

I love it too :)

The Crone at Wits End said...

Oh how cute!

ChickenBetty said...

We are lucky to live in the town next to the Eric Carle Museum. I have met the man - he's adorable!
http://www.picturebookart.org/